Voila! is a community of artists and audiences who are passionate about European theatre. There are many ways to get involved! Join our mailing list to get notifications about new opportunities.
“Volunteering with Team V combines two of my great loves — theatre and all things European — in two fabulous weeks. There are so many diverse shows to see, the atmosphere is awesome, and everyone is so welcoming!” Sarah B.
BE A VOILA AMBASSADOR
Love Voila Festival? Here’s how you can help us spread the joy of European Theatre!
- Engage with our social media posts. It may seem small, but every like, comment, and share boosts our messages in the algorithms, and more people will see posts from Voila. Find us on @VoilaEurope on all platforms, or search the hashtag #VoilaEurope
- Click “going” on our facebook events and invite your friends.
- Write your own post. Share your enthusiasm for the festival in your own words. If you like, you can use the examples below, and use images in this shared folder. It’s great if you can tag us @VoilaEurope and link to the website: www.voilafestival.co.uk
- Tag your friends. A personal recommendation goes a long way! Maybe you can even make plans to see the same shows together.
- Post in your groups. Facebook groups are great for sharing information with relevant people. Just check the group rules before you post, and make it friendly, not spammy.
- Old-school social media: email & phone! Send a personal text or email to a friend, or a small group of friends, saying why you think they would like a particular show.
- Think globally! This year, our online shows have the potential to reach audiences all across Europe, not just in London. Do you know any theatre lovers in other countries? Your posts don’t have to be in English! We have performances in French, Spanish, Polish, Russian, and more…
Want to do more? We’re planning an outreach party on Tuesday, 20th October at 12:30PM (UK time) on Zoom. Join us for access to a special Voila Ambassadors' discount!
email Sharlit & Amy for all the details: www.voilafestival.co.uk
BECOME AN OFF-FEST AWARD ASSESSOR
OffWestEnd is the network of over 100 independent, fringe & alternative theatres across London, promoting and celebrating the work of these theatres, including through a number of awards. In 2019, we created the Voila! Europe OffFest award to recognise outstanding shows at the festival.
In keeping with the community spirit of Voila, our OffFest award nominations come from our network of European artists, including the companies involved in the current festival and alumni of previous Voila! festivals.
Please get in touch for more information: email@example.com
BRING A SHOW TO THE FESTIVAL
Applications open in mid-March for our annual November festival.
Please join our mailing list to receive information about future opportunities.
Photo: PSYCHEdelight's cast of BORDERLINE, Voila! Festival 2016.